Things you need:
- 10-19 liters of water (depending on desired concentration)
- Something to stir the mixture like a wooden laddle or pvc pipe
- Kit ingredients
- Fill the pail with water.
- Very slowly pour the fabcon gel into the pail little by little while mixing slowly with the laddle. Avoid globs to form in the water. If you are using flakes, dissolve it first in newly boiled water (about 3 liters to be deducted from your original water quantity).
- Mix until there is no visible gel in the water and it is fully dissolved.
- Mix the scent with the fixative well. Then put it in the mixture.
- Put in your other remaining ingredients one by one.
- Mix for at least ten minutes.
- When all ingredients are fully mixed set aside for 24 hrs.
- Put into containers and start using. Enjoy!
Important Note: Keep the product away from excessive heat and sunlight as it will fade the color and degrade the scent of your product.