Things you need:
- 15-16 liters of water
- Something to stir the mixture like a wooden laddle or pvc pipe
- Kit ingredients
- Fill the pail with water.
- Very slowly pour the surfactant into the pail little by little while mixing slowly with the laddle. Avoid globs of the surfactant to form in the water.
- Mix until there is no visible surfactants in the water and it is fully dissolved.
- Put in your foam booster followed by the degreaser while still mixing the mixture.
- Put in your other remaining ingredients one by one except the thickener and carnauba wax.
- When all ingredients are fully dissolved, start putting in the salt little by little while mixing. Do this until you get the desired consistency of your dishwashing liquid.
- Set aside for 24 hrs to let the bubbles disappear.
- Once set, put the carnauba wax and mix well.
- Put into containers and start using. Enjoy!
Important Note: When putting the thickener, make sure you stop when you already achieved the thickness of the liquud that you want. otherwise, if you put too much and reach the limit, the mixture will go back to being runny.