Things you need:
- 20-22 liters of water
- Something to stir the mixture like a wooden laddle or pvc pipe
- Kit ingredients
- Fill the pail with water.
- Put the soda ash into the water and mix thoroughly for 10 minutes.
- Next put the chlorine granules into the mixture and stir for another 10 minutes or until all visible granules are dissolved.
- Cover the mixture.
- Set aside for 24-48 hrs.
- The chaff will subside to the bottom of the pail after the setting period. You may now slowly scoop out the clear liquid from the mixture.
- Put into containers and start using. Enjoy!
Check out these videos on how other people are making bleach: